Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Au Jus....It's not quite gravy, not quite blood.....

Let me just go on record and say that I'm liking my job.

I mean, it's kind of repetitive. Take some pix, 'shop the pix, use Turbo Lister to upload to ebay.....

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Tho, when I first get there, I check the company email, and if anything has sold, or better yet been paid for with PayPal, I have to pack and ship it. I also get to answer inane questions about our items for sale.

But like I said, on the whole, I'm liking it.

Yesterday I got some news that makes it just that much better. I was talking with my manager T, (did I tell you we have the same birthday) and she said something about there being a radio in my office, if I wanted to listen to it. I told her that I could hear the one from the sales floor, and half-jokingly said that I had been considering bringing my iPod to work.

To which she responded 'Yeah, that would be cool. We'll just have to tap you on the shoulder if we need you I guess.' I told her that I seldom have it blasting, unless one of the 'must listen to loud' songs happens to come on, and she was ok with that.

So, that's why my ghetto 512k iPod is better that yours: I get to wear mine at work.

Oh, the title?

That was a Homer from Sunday's new episode of The Simpsons.

I liked it so much, I thought I'd share.

El auga de las grande,

T.

1 comment:

T.J. said...

Sure thing.

Consider yourself linked.

T.