Monday, May 19, 2008

Are you talkin to meme?

So, this girl I know, well, internet know anyhow, felt the urge to prod me into a little self-summarization. It goes something like this:


This is a six word epitaph meme. The rules: Write your own six word memoir or epitaph. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want. Link to the person who tagged you in your post. Tag at least five more blogs. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.


I think mine would have to be:





Ok, now for my final duty, the tagging.....

1. Well, PSP, of course.

2. Kelwhy.

3. Sue, even tho she's busy as hell.....

4. Sandra

5. GreyGoose, even tho she never posts anymore.....




Ok, that helped fill in a kinda slow post day, so I'm off to notify the lucky winners.

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hey, thanks fer playin', dood.

:D