Tuesday, May 20, 2008

When the wind blows really hard, the water in my toilet moves.....

I can hear you collective skepticism, but I swear to you it's true.

It's a subtle thing, and I'm not sure when I first noticed it, but now I notice it everytime we have big wind.

I know you all think I'm crazy, but you can ask Michael.

When he was living up here, I showed him.

He'll back me up.

Ok, I've decided to actually start putting pictures on my flickr account, so I'm outta here...

Buenos con queso,

T.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Well. If you ask me, I think you're a nutter.

tusk said...

but its true i know tj if\s off his fuchin rocker. he's just flat out nuts. he is envy of every squirrel in the state and might i remind you there are a lot of squirrels in nv but the water does move when the wind is a blowin

T.J. said...

Kat: I didn't know that my nutter status was even up for debate.

I freely admit to being crazy as a shithouse rat.

That doesn't change the fact that the water moves.

Tusk: Thanks for havin' my back yo.

Beth said...

Hey. I'm jus sayin'.