Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday at the movies.....

I prolly should have warned you that I was going to leave that then/than post up for a couple days. It is after all, my biggest pet peeve.

Ok, so to continue with the movie reviews (which i seem to have fucked up doing) I got Balls of Fury in my Netflix the other day.

I remember seeing ads for this when it came out, and I was joanzin to see it in the theater, but like most movies I want to see in the theater, I forgot.

I put it in last night, and I'm watching/listening to it as I blog. It doesn't really have any names in it. There's George Lopez, and if you're into martial arts chicks, Maggie Q (who is smokin hot btw consider her officially on my list).

Oh, and Christoper Walken.

Now, I expected this movie to be funny. Just the premise is pretty good, I mean it's like Mortal Kombat for ping pong. That sounds kinda wierd, but take it from me, this fucker's hilarious.

I mean it. There were a couple times last night when I had to pause the movie cause I was laughing so hard, and I didn't want to miss anything. The jokes are funny, and the timing is spot on. Even now, watching a second time, I find myself laughing out loud.

This shit is funny. It's a parody of course. It's the FBI-secret-mission-comedy-kung-fu-revenge movie, and it's got it all: Hot chicks, car chases, gun fights, and a doughy white boy getting his ass kicked.

Take it from me, this one's a watcher.




In other news, I found out that Michael (my son for those of you living in a cave) is coming to visit this month. He's getting here on like the 26th (or thereabouts) and staying til like Jun 13, which is way cool.

Pops and I have already decided that the three of us are going to go camping at Davis Creek.

The coolest part about it is it's only like 20 mins away. That's right, it's that close.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: