Sunday, May 25, 2008

Come in here dear boy, have a cigar....

Ok, so I've been a bad blogger lately.

It's not that I haven't wanted to blog, I just have felt up to it, haven't felt like I had anything earth-shattering to say.

In point of fact, I still don't, so by the above justification, I shouldn't be posting now, either. I just know that if I don't put something up here, I'll be flooded with 'are you alright' comments and emails, and I'm not up to dealing with all that.....

Michael should be here sometime tomorrow (monday) and will be here for an extended stay, as I've mentioned.

Also, in observance of Memorial Day, we'll be closing at 2pm tomorrow, so I get a nice, short day at work...

Hold on a sec, have to starte the 'que...

Ok, I'm back. Did you miss me?

This should make for an interesting bbq night, as it's starting to rain....I hope the coals prove stronger than the water.....

There's not really much else going on, but look how long I've managed to talk about nothing at all....Quite a talent, aren't I?

Yeah, I think so too....

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...

You RAWK at it.
Just sayin'

And, another thing I am just sayin' is every time I come to leave a comment, I get an aggravating pop-up. You need to do something about that, mmkay?

Thankssomuch. :D

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I've been in the same rut :P