Monday, May 12, 2008

Champagne in a can is sexy.....

Just when you think she couln't be any dumber, she pulls
this on Letterman.....

Sometimes I feel sorry for that poor little girl....

Until I remember that she's not poor....nor is she little.

She's easily old enough to have gotten educated somewhere (not to mention being able to afford virtually any school anywhere i mean cmon) and yet sometimes, she's baffling as raw cotton.



Something else I just recently (like 30 mins ago) noticed: Somehow, I managed to overlook one of the episodes of the Sopranos.

From the 1st season.

I know, right? So, after the break to blog, I'm back at it.

I also talked to my friend Tammy today.

She's the one that works for Disney, remember? Her hubby works for The Simpsons (i think) and when I was telling her about my 'bargain' purchases at work for $15 USD a season, she said, and I quote 'we can get them a lot cheaper than that.'

A lot cheaper? Really?

'Cause from where I'm sitting, 15 bux isn't a lot of anything.

Except pennies.

It's a lot of pennies.

Sorry, just trying to make 'cents' of the world.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

tusk said...

well our country is broke
which means it has no money
which means it makes no cents right

Beth said...

Da-dun-tsch.

I actually saw that episode. Well, I tried to. I sat there in complete awe of that twit. I mean, wtf IS she? Doggie Polos? OMG. What has this world come to.

And you know that her boyfriend is totally bangin' someone else.