Sunday, May 11, 2008

That's right, I'm the last one standin', another one bites the dust

I would have posted earlier, but I was out with mom, gran, sis & niece for Mother's Day dinner (happy m day to yall and you again mom). I played 'real' keno for the first time in quite a while, and I could have stopped $18.00+, but I opted to play a little more, and only finished a buck and a half up.

Oh, well, at least I got to play a lot of keno, and I didn't lose any money.

Until the Gold Dust that is.

I had mom drop me off there. I'm wondering now if that was the best idea.

I mean, I only lost $15.00 (thirteen fifty if you count my earlier winnings)but I mean, I prolly could have bought a gallon of gas for that 15 bux.




Ok, remember the coyote story?

Ok, leave me alone now.....

On another note, have any of you noticed the 'specialized' health magazines out there?

I mean, you've got 'Women's Fitness,' 'Men's Fitness,' 'Health,' 'Shape,' 'Exercise.'

I'm sure you could find a magazine out there dedicated to almost any muscle group/exercise regimen that you could think of.

I ask you though, are we ready for this:




Now, don't get me wrong, I'm all in favor of ladie's butts, but do we really need a magazine that will tell people how to 'make an ass of themselves' when so many seem to do it so well without instruction?

Heh...sorry, that was a long way around, but I've been trying to work that photo into my blog since I took it.

Ok, time to get my kill on.

Buenos con queso,

T.

ps name the song.....

1 comment:

Kelwhy said...

tight sexy butt - i mean, who wouldn't buy that mag? ;) love it.