Thursday, May 08, 2008

Crapizoids....

I had a post all done, well mostly, and I was adding a link when blogger did something I didn't want it to and ate my post.

If I put my mind to it, I could prolly remember it all, but fuck it.

The salient points:

1. It's my Friday, and I have NO plans for a change.

2. I'm more up on the news lately because of CNN and Foxnews's websites.

Now, to the news stories I was trying to link:

Is this what they mean by 'higher education'?

Also, it seem that California is going to the dogs.

Ok, time for my final work day this week to begin.

Buenos con queso,

T.

ps good call on yesterdays quote psp

3 comments:

Andie Pandie said...

Both links took me to the same place.

Beth said...

I was just going to say that.

Wow. Home Sweet Home. That is one of the major reasons I would never move back to SD. Nevermind that Missouri is the meth capital of the world... Hee hee.

I still would much rather be here than there.

*humphughumpsnort*

Kilroy_60 said...

I hate it when Blogger whacks out and does the unexplainable.

Doing a bit of Stumbling today; stopped by to give you a big thumbs up.

Cheers!