Monday, May 05, 2008

I hate coming up with titles.....

I know, I missed a couple days, but that's not really my fault.

Well, actually, it is, but I'm not taking the blame for it.

I shouldn't need to tell you this, but the Rush show fucking rocked. Rush was a big thing between Greg and I, so I missed him a lot. Bittersweet? Yes, but more sweet than bitter.

They played a lot of my older faves, including, but not limited to: Limelight, Freewill, Spirit of Radio, and my all time fave, Red Barchetta.

I was also surprised to hear Natural Science, one of their more obscure (and longer at nine minutes plus) songs, and as always, Neil's drum solo was worth the price of admission. My seat (like i sat down at all once the music started) was right by the sound mixing equipment, so the music was fucking perfect.

I had a couple beers, but stayed mostly sober for the show. I've never understood the practice of paying good $$ for a ticket, and then being so smashed you can't remember a damn thing about the show.

In other news, GTA IV is my new best friend. It's always like that when I get a new vid, but then y'all know that. I've made some progress, but mostly I'm just fucking around and taking my time with the storyline missions. I don't want it to end yet.....

Ok, Dave just offered to fund me for a little gambling, so I'm going to close this.

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

The jealousy I am feeling is PAINFUL. I'll get there this summer. I know what you mean about drunken concerts... it didn't keep me from being PLASTERED for Olivia Newton John, but I've never been drunk to see Kansas. My priorities are dead on. And, needless to say, I've always been driving when going to see Rush. It's a way to burn off my extra nervous energy.