Saturday, September 06, 2008

Day after day, love turns grey, like the skin on a dying man.....

No, this isn't going to be some maudlin song about love gone wrong, but that line was drifting out my speakers when I brought this page up to post.

I'll give you bonus points if you know what Band/Song that is.

If you know the album...well, I'll split me buried treasure wit' ye.

Yesterday was an out and about day. Pops, Sis and I spent, like, the whole fuckin' day running from one end of town to the other, with stops thrown in at WalMart, Smith's (grocery store), Mervyn's and other various business establishments.

I didn't have any money on me, so I didn't really get to buy anything, but that's ok, because in 9 days (plus a wake up) I'm outbound for Anaheim.

Yes, it's * * that close.

I will say this about yesterday though: It was a fucking freakshow. I shit you not, I saw things yesterday that would spook a Navy seal. I had my camera with me, but I only took a picture of one of the freaks, but she pretty much summed up the whole experience. I'm wimping out and not posting the picture today, mostly 'cause it gives me something to lead my post off with tomorrow.

Ok, I'm outtie, and for today at least, I have a new sign off line.....

Letowpa hee nom,

T.

(for the full story please go visit em over at her digs)

4 comments:

Beth said...

You still have Mervyn's???

I used to love Mervyn's. Then they closed up in my area. Well, my area back in Cali.

T.J. said...

Well, we do...for the moment.

You see, they've filed for Chaper 11 bankruptcy, and ours is in it's dying throes.

All the Nevada locations are closing.

T.

PINK FLOYD said...

that's the firs line of One of my turns by pink floyd, album is The Wall, you can also find this song in the move.. i love pink floyd :)

T.J. said...

WooHoo!!!

Bonus points, and half me pirate treasure to you, Pink.