Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm whoring myself out.....

Again.

Or at least I'm hoping too.

I know it's a longshot, especially after the spectacular failure that my J-list clickthrough over there has been, but I found (and applied to) another site, and if I'm approved, I'll be putting a link to them somewhere over there.

It was a comment on someone's blog, I think, that took me to Think Geek, and I may never be the same again.

This year, when anyone/everyone asks me what I want for Christmas, I'm giving them a link to that site. I want like, everything they sell.

Well, maybe not everything, but I desperately need one of these.

I mean, who doesn't, really?

So, there you have it. Until I own 50-75% of the products shown there, you can just forget about getting me anything else.

Oh, btw....5 days and a wake up.

The time is getting close, so if you want a chance to be a guest blogger, you better let me know soon.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Kelwhy said...

i love think geek - we get the catalog and i agree - who wouldn't want everything from there???!!

Beth said...

Geek.