Sunday, September 07, 2008

I'm still trying to figure this one out.....



Remember the freakshow I was talking about?

Yeah, this girl pretty much summed it up.

I really don't know what to say.

For the full effect, you should right-click on that bad boy and open it in a new window.




In other news, I'm pretty sure my DVD player/home theatre system took a big dump on me. At least that's how it seems. I can't get it to run a movie.

It's only been 2 days, and I'm already going bugshit watching fucking network. I mean, it's horrible. During the hours that I watch tv just about all that's on are reruns of Law and Order, paid programming, and butchered movies.

Not that it's really different any other time, I'm sure, but 90% of the time I have my tv on, it's running a movie.

Of course, I've got like, at least a week more (then vacay) before I can even begin to think about replacing it, cause it's my 'I'm so broke I can't pay attention' time of year.

Oh well, I'm sure things will work out in the end.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...

........

oooooookie.

Kelwhy said...

that bike is sweeeet. ;)