Thursday, September 11, 2008

Why can't coffee make itself?

In fact, why can't it pour itself into a cup and bring itself upstairs to me?

As I was sitting here, I was thinking that there were two types of posts that I could go with.

First of all, considering the date, I was thinking about the possibility of a 'where were you when' post. Second, I could just do my usual random babbling.

There's also the fact that in 4 days (plus a wakeup)I'm outbound. There's a lot I could say about the 1st and 3rd options, and of course babbling is what I do best, but I'm still uncertain which way I should go.

I'm trying to figure it out as I'm sitting here typing.

But first, coffee....brb

Well, I guess given the title, and the fact that I've just been babbling anyhow this is sorta leaning to my average post. Don't think tho that I've forgotten for a moment those we lost.

Both those 'on the job' and the civilians that were just 'at their job'.

As you know, today is Thursday.

You may know my feelings about Thursdays. Then again, you may not. I suppose I could search my archives and put up a list of my 'Thursday hates me posts,' and I might at some point, but not today.

I know this is finishing up kinda lame, but I have some stuff to do before I head to work.....

Maybe I'll post again later....

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

Kelwhy said...

ROFL - i know exactly how you feel, sometimes the post just gets away from you and before you know it, you've rambled your way thru about nothing! ;) hahh!

I know how you feel about Thursday's and I feel for you - however, I heart Thursday's - always have, something about the drawing near of Friday or whatever...

where was I? i was at work, i turned the tv on because someone said that a plane had hit the world trade center and as we watched, the 2nd plane hit - still can't explain that horrible feeling...

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Me too- Thursdays are good to me, even though I know you two don't get along. I'll mediate for you and try to help you both through your issues, if you are interested.

I was at work too- we are East Coast, so I was already there... we thought it was an accident for a while, but we learned pretty quick that it wasn't. I worked on the exec floor of a Big Bank, so they got us out around 9:30 and sent us home... but I didn't want to go home, so I went to church instead.

70K people suffer from PSTD b/c of that day... sometimes, I even wonder if I am one of them. And I lived in the South when it happened...

Where were YOU?

Beth said...

Same here.
Thursdays are just another day for me, really. I need to make something spectacular of them.

I was sitting in my living room while B-Man was toddling around the house doing whatever it was that required toddling, watching some talk show or whatever it is we SAHM's do when it was interrupted by a Special Report.
I was utterly horrified and just started balling. I grabbed B-Man and hugged the shit out of him. Then called my mom to get my freak out on. Yeah, I'll never forget it.

I'm going to go eat bacon now.
Because I can.