Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Now I'm all wet, and I smell like fish.....

Well, not me, and I wasn't, but someone at work....a girl, no less used that line today.

Now, she was working on the fish tank, and got startled, and splashed water on herself, but that was the phrase she used to describe it.

Being who I am, my mind leapt to the challenge.....

I don't know, tho. Maybe it was just too easy, because I didn't say anything.....

Nope, not a word.

It was tough tho.

Maybe I'm growing up or something.....

Nah...

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

sue said...

HA! ...so, naturally, you blogged about it.

Beth said...

I'm proud of you.
You did good. :p

T.J. said...

Sue: Totally. She doesn't read this, and you can't tell who it is, so she's safe. Well, mostly.

Kat: Yeah, right.

T.