Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fear my wrath....

I'm going to let you all in on a little secret.

Well, if you've read here for any length, it prolly won't be a secret.

I have powers.

Eerie powers.

I'm sure you remember The Lament of the Chili Dog. How could you not, really?

You will also, perhaps remember my new Arch Rival, Rosie. Again, how could you not. Well, I had planned to go ahead and try the food, not right away, mind, but I was going to give it a shot.

Mostly to try the sweet potato fries. I love me some sweet potatoes.

That does not mean that I was prepared to forgive her.

No, I was still plenty pissed.

So a couple days ago, as I was driving past the scene of the crime, I look over, and what do I see:

Fear my wrath...

As you can see, I took that photo at night, but it still makes my point.

Notice anything missing? Like the Rosie's signs, maybe?

If you look close, you can see that there are paper signs hung in the window. As you might guess, I had to go in for a closer look:

Fear my wrath....2

See what happens when you fuck with me? I'll shut your restaurant down and send you into bankruptcy....

Now, if someone will just buy it and put in a DW.

If that happens, I'll know 2 things for sure:

1. This is The Matrix.

2. I am the One.

Buenos con queso,

T.

5 comments:

Beth said...

You are The One, fo sho.
Rock the mother father on!!

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

LOVE this. LOVE IT.

Kelwhy said...

follow the white rabbit...

T.J. said...

If you get caught using this...

Yeah, I know, you don't exist.....

T.

sue said...

Ooo... now I'm just skeered of ya.