Sunday, September 28, 2008

So, I was gonna totally post some pics today.....

But when I went to get the card out of my camera, I realized that I left it at work.

I know, right?

I'm like a dumbass or something.

There was one in particular that I was going to post, as it relates to what I did yesterday.

Pops and I went to the shooting range. No, not to fire my SKS (still no cleaning kit for it) but instead to try out my new Glock 23.

What can I say? I love this pistol. It's weighted and balanced nice, has very little recoil, and is very accurate.

I had planned to take my camera out to the range yesterday and have some action photos, but forgot. Which, given the whole 'card is at work thing' would have really pissed me off, cause I'd have been at the range with no card in my camera.

I may post some pix later, after I've retrieved my card from work.

Buenos con queso,

T.

4 comments:

Kelwhy said...

i really hate when i leave my card somewhere - and it's always when i need it the most...

Beth said...

I'm home now. You may resume life as usual. You know, like sending mail and stuff...

Just sayin'.

*homey humps*

T.J. said...

Kelwhy: Yeah, don't it suck?

Kat: Already in the mail.....

T.

Kilroy_60 said...

No sweat. You can always post the picture tomorrow or the next day. And if tomorrow or the next day don't come, what is there to worry about? Ho Ho

Stopped by to give you a thumbs up on StumbleUpon. Hope it brings you some more traffic. Ciao.

{my page}