Thursday, October 29, 2009

Doing a guest spot.....Oh, and it's HNT

I got a comment on one of my recent (tho lame) HNT posts from a blogger with the tantlizing blogger name Barefoot Dreamer.

Because I check out all of the bloggers that comment on me, I, of course, had to venture over to her site.

I'm glad I did.

She's fresh, funny, and extremely sexy.

In the process of perusing her posts, I gained the knowledge that she was taking a vacation, and she'd sent out a call for guest bloggers. There were several comments offering blog services, and I threw my had into the ring too.

I had no idea I'd actually get picked to be a part of this fabulous site, but sure enough, I was.

I'm not sure exactly when my post will appear, but she leaves in 2 days (according to the countdown on her site) so it will be some time after that, I'm guessing. So, I'm going to ask you all to check her site out for the next week or so and see what I posted.

Oh, and what she posted, of course.

And her other guest bloggers.

And now, since it's Thursday, and HNT as well, here you go:



Now, I didn't take this one, as you might imagine from looking at it. Michael took it of me while we were driving my daughter home at the end of the Disney trip.

It's of me tho.....

Did you get Half-Nekkid today? Go tell Os

7 comments:

Chapter Two said...

You are a crack up!

I just came over to make sure the link worked and to tell you that you will be up on Sunday at 7 AM CST. Link if you would like. But that is when you readers can find the post - also that is when you can look at the comments. thanks again for covering my ass (makes you an ass man I guess!) ;)

now...

onto Vegas baby

T.J. said...

Barefoot Dreamer: I'll be your ass man any day...

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm caught up on your blog, but I'm 31 posts behind on hers. Guess I should go catch up before there's even more!

Glad to see you were playing it safe & not taking pics while driving - like I do sometimes.

T.J. said...

Q: Yeah, we all have to play it safe sometimes. I've been known to snap a pic or 2 while I'm driving tho, so you're not alone...

Chapter Two said...

so, any suggestions for vegas then?

T.J. said...

Well, it's been a while (13 years at least) since I last got down there, so I don't know what's hot these days, but as for general advice, I'd say 'pace yourself.'

See, there's no last call, unless you happen to be in a bar that actually closes, and if you wanted to, you could walk into the 7-11 at 3am and buy a 5th.

If you're not used to partying in a 24 hour town, you can find yourself way too drunk way too early.

I've lived in NV long enough to become accustomed to it, but I know whereof I speak...

Chapter Two said...

http://mormonmommyblogs.blogspot.com/2009/04/blogging-basics-enabling-your-email.html

Follow this link it will tell you how to enable you email. Then I can answer you.

I did not realize my list went from 90-99, you are the first person to point this out. how funnnnny