Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm a big fan of chiropractice.....

I mean, my shoulder still hurts, but I can feel the heal coming.

I don't know if I've mentioned it or not, but I've had like a pinched nerve or pull or strain or some fucking thing, and it's fucking killing me. It's one of those stealth ones too. Only 1 or 2 things I do really trigger the pain, but they trigger it every time.

It's been bugging me for at least a month now, and I finally decided to do something about it. It's kind of silly, really, as Dr Mark never charges me, but I always feel bad about that. I mean, I've known him for ever, and he's told me a million times not to worry about it, but still...

We also went to the range today and did a little shooting:



It was a pretty good day at the range. One of the object d'destruction we took with us:



And another view:



Yeah, that's a Teletubbie.

Or it was anyhow. Considering it took at least 2 rounds, one from a .40 caliber pistol, and the other from an SKS, it was surprisingly resilient, though.

Even at the end, a large piece remained intact. We salvaged that, it will now do something with it.

So, it's back to work tomorrow.

Sigh.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: