Thursday, October 01, 2009

Have I ever told you about my 'high-tech' iPod case?

It looks a little something like this:



Yes, that's right, a zipper bag.

It's funny, cause we buy them by the thousands, so I think they cost me about 4 cents, and in the year or so I've had my 'Pod, I've only gone through like 5 of them.

Oh, and it's kind of a funny thing, but it works while it's inside the bag. Not just the clicks, but the rolls too....it's pretty coo.

And, since you can see a couple of my fingers, I'm going to go ahead and call this an HNT photo and be done with it.

But, on to other things.

The NaBloPoMo theme this month is: Haunted.

I'm not for sure I'm going to play this month, but there's a chance.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

4 comments:

Chapter Two said...

well they are nekkid fingers

T.J. said...

Yes, yes they are.

Anonymous said...

I'm finally here to catch up on your blog & the first (oldest) post is an HNT - lucky me! That looks VERY similar to the "camera bag" I use when it's raining!

T.J. said...

Q: Well, I'd almost have to be an HNT post....I mean, you're the one that got me started on them.