Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I have a really good excuse this time.....

See, for about 4 or 5 days now, we haven't had internet.

Or home phone service, for that matter.

Of course, I didn't realize it until late Friday, long after the close of business. I'll admit that they were pretty Johnny-on-the-spot about it tho. I called them yesterday, and it's fixed today, so that's cool.

I still don't have anything earth-shattering to relate to you all, but I'm planning a pretty kewl post for HNT this week.

See, I've got something I need to show off, but I'm going to wait until Thursday to do it.

So, if you're not the kind of person that likes to be kept in suspense, I suggest you don't read this post, or you'll be wondering for a couple days what I have in store for you.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: