Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I forgot again yesterday.....

In case you couldn't tell.

I suppose it would be eaiser to do this everyday if I had something exciting to talk about every day.

But then, I guess that's not really what blogging's really all about, is it?

I mean, if this is an online journal or diary, shouldn't it just be filled with the mindless tedium that is real life?

I guess in that light, I do have something to blog about every day.

I'm just not sure it's worth y'all's time to read it.

Stay tuned for the boring.

Buenos con queso,

T.

5 comments:

Whiskeymarie said...

If I posted every day (lately, anyways), it would be the same every day: Got up, ate, worked, pooped, worked some more, walked the dog, fed the pets, had wine, went to bed.

And...repeat.

Trust me- it's better that I don't.

The Reverend Foxy Fox said...

Let me tell ya, to poat every day would have to include a rant about something for me. As you know, TJ, my life is FAR too boring to blog about all on its own.

T.J. said...

Whiskeymarie: Sounds like my life, minus the 'pet maintainence' and substituting beer for wine.

Rev: Well, you know I'm all about rants. I just haven't had any new things to bitch about lately.....

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to refrain from blogging so as not to depress everyone. I only like blogging about fun times & they have been too few & far in between lately.

T.J. said...

Q: I hear that. Tho, I do still have recent memories of my vacay...