Thursday, October 22, 2009

Slick, sleek, and Supa Sexy.....

So, it's time to reveal my deep, dark secret.

Or not.

I mean, I've been keeping you in suspense, but my secret's not really dark.

Or deep.

Hell, it's not even really much of a secret.

See, I was at Dell's website the other day, looking at all the tech I can't afford, and I (once again) clicked on the 'apply now' for Dell credit button, cause I like to give the computer that checks credit a laugh now and then....

Imagine my surprise, however, when it came back 'approved!!'

I know, right?

Not only that, but the fools gave me a grand to fuck around with, and they had some killer deals going on, so can you really blame me for buying a new laptop:



This lovely is a Dell Inspiron 1750, has a 17.3" 900 dpi screen, 4 gigs of RAM, and a 320 hdd.

Now, I find myself in a bit of a quandry....see, I'm one of those people that name their posessions, so I need a name for my new girl. Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated.

Buenos con queso,

T.

P.S. bonus HNT photo for those of you that care.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you lucky dawg!

T.J. said...

Q: I know, right? She's a beauty, but I still need a name for her...