Saturday, October 10, 2009

I've known James as long as my hair.....

Let me explain that.

See, James, my technical advisor (what i like to call my tech dealer) and I were hanging out (michael and kyle too) watching a movie when the topic of discussion rolled around to my hair.

Kyle, an former/aspiring longhair was talking about how long it was, which lead to the how long have I been growing it thought, which reminded James and I both that I started growing my hair just about the time I met him.

I think the current estimate is like 13 years ago.

That's a long time to know a person. I doubt that any of you will ever meet him (unless i actually get elected president that is) but if you do, you have to ask him how I almost killed him the first time I met him.....

Oh, and since we were talking about my hair....I was gonna save this for an HNT, but...



Well, since we're still watching the movie and all, I'm going to go. But all of you say hi to James, Kyle, and Michael.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a great pic.

T.J. said...

Q: Yeah, I thought it was pretty bitchen myself. Makes me wish I'd have taken it.