Thursday, August 18, 2005

And the beat goes on...

It's a slow process, but I'm getting there.

I'm coping my admittedly abbreiviated music collection to my puter. Itunes really is a nice bit of software. I've got it running random right now, and it's not hitching at all, even tho I'm importing a cd and surfing at the same time.

I'm still thinking of getting a shuffle to compliment it, and I'm leaning more and more towards the 1gig model. I just now broke the first gig, and I have tons of musing on here already. Of course, they're whole albums, and I wouldn't necessarily have all of the songs from every album on the shuffle, but it's still a butt ton of music.

Before I started this current import, it was 238 songs and 1.02 gigs of music. That's a lot of music, and if I pulled one song out, the rest would go onto the shuffle. It boggles the mind.




Today is Friday. Well, it's Thursday, but I don't work tomorrow, so it's Friday too. Looks like L is busy Friday, so sushi will be on Wednesday (i hope).

I find I'm staying up later with this new shift tho. Oh well, I expected that. I'm also able to sleep in a bit more. Case in point: I woke up at 8:30 this morning. That's almost unheard of.

Poppa's check got here yesterday, so we'll be going to do a little gambling tomorrow. Poppa's been lucky lately ($50.00 in quarters in his last 2 trips to am/pm), so confidence is high, I repeat, confidence is high.

Ok...off to the cleansing....

T.

No comments: