Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Once had a love and it was a gas....

Soon turned out to be a pain in the ass.


Can you tell that Blondie was playing when I started writing this? I still love that song, tho I think I may like 'Call Me' or 'Rapture' better. There was a time, however when that was my favorite Blondie song.

Mmmmmm.....I can smell bacon....Looks like Poppa is making breakfast.....

Bacon and egg sanwich. Gotta love it. Hold on a sec while I eat...

Yum....that was muy tasty.

Not much blog-worthy stuff lately. It's been nice not walking to work. I'm sad to report that it's going to end soon, though. C should be home today, I think. Soon it's back to the grind.

The late shift's not so bad. It's pretty slow, or at least has been so far.

Gah...thoughts won't marshall up for a good blog, so I'm outta here. Keep drifting off.

Take cool,

T.

No comments: