Friday, August 26, 2005

Have you ever seen the movie Payback?

It's a Mel Gibson, and it's a pretty good one.

I ask simply because it's on in the background. I'm also listening to music...and blogging, of course. Guess that makes me a multi tasker.

I was talking to E-Bomb today ( one of the folks I work with) and I got around to talking about jokes that I've made up. Not like my toothpaste rant, or my issues with toast, but real question and answer jokes. I've made up 4. One is kind of obsure, but they have all raised a smile one one person or another.

The first one I made up is the obscure one, so we'll get that one out of the way first.

1) What did the alien roll of film say to the photo lab technician?

Tape me to your leader.


2) Did you hear that Satan changed his name?

He now prefers to be called the entity formerly known as the Prince of Darkness.


3) Did you hear what happended when Jeffery Dahmer testified?

He fell apart on the witness stand.


The next one requiers a little set up. It's ilegal to clone humans. We all know this, right? Every government has outlawed it. We all also know that someone is going to break that law eventually, right?

4) Well, you know who's gonna prosecute the case?

The DNA's office.

I make no apologies for the above jokes. They are all family friendly....well, the Dahmer one is kinda gross. And, they are mine. All mine. It's not as easy as you might think to make one up.

If any of you have one, please leave it in my comments.....




In other news, I'm loving Itunes like, tons. I've been diligently (well not really) loading my cd's onto my puter. I'm currently at 342 songs, 1 day of music 1.42 gigs.

It boggles my mind how so much music can be in such a small amount of space, but now I'm torn.

You all know that I want an Ipod shuffle. Well, I saw this on Attack of the Show the other day MobiBLU Cube.

Tough call.

Well, people to go, places to do.

T.

No comments: