Thursday, August 04, 2005

My sister is due in 9 days

No, she's not returning from a trip or anything, but, as you may remember, pregnant.

It's difficult to beilieve that it's been 9 months already. She's the one that took me shopping on Tuesday. Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I got shampoo and conditioner. Not the cheap shit either.Paul Mitchell, and thanks to my sis being licensed, I got a liter bottle of Awapuhi shampoo, and a liter of The Conditioner for about 16 bucks. Normally the conditioner alone goes for 13-15 for the small bottle.

Yay, Sis!!




I finished the storyline missions on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas the other day. The final mission was a real pain in the ass. Now I guess I need to play FFX for a while again. Have to get all my chars buffed to the max...grin.

On another note, I downloaded Itunes. I can't really say why, except that I am thinking of getting an Ipod Shuffle....of if I can find some way to get enough money, a full Ipod. The shuffle is like totally small and cool, so I don't know. Only $99 for the 512k one, and that's right in my price range.

Guess that's all for now.....

T.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!