Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Waiting for the winds of change to sweep the clouds away

Having trouble getting the creative juices flowing this morning. Not sure why that should be, but there you have it.

I've got Rush on, and that's always s good thing, but I can't seem to find anything to say.

They did try to call me into work yesterday. I can't believe it. It makes me wonder what they did before I worked there. I've taken to monitoring my calls. It kinda sucks, actually. I'm afraid to answer my phone. If I could just say no, it would be one thing, but I find it well nigh impossible to refuse.

There's an interesting contrast. I have no problem hearing them on my machine, asking me to come in, and not picking up, but when it actually comes to saying I can't come in, I'm as useless as tits on a bull. Now, I have to make up a story aboout whre I was, and why I didn't check my messages....

Guess it's shower time.

Carne del Diablo,

T.

No comments: