Thursday, August 25, 2005

My brain is fuzzy....

Work called me this morning to see if I could work 12:30-9:00 instead of 2:30-9:00. One of the other operators is having some personal issues and needs to change her hours. I have no problem with this. That's the shift I used to work, so it's no biggie. What I do have issues with is when they called me.

7:30 am.

Yeah, that's right 7:30 am to see if I could be in at 12:30. Now, I know how much I've ranted here about not being able to sleep much past 7 or 7:30, but today was one of those rare days that found me still sound asleep at 7:30.

Needless to say, I was frustrated at the rude awakening. 7:30's an absurd time to make a phone call. I personally refuese to call people (except my sister) either before 9 am, or after 9pm. Well, I'll call L after 9, but that's the exception, and not the rule.

Ok...guess I'm done ranting. I think I'll post later too, if any of you care...heh

T.

No comments: