Monday, August 15, 2005

And the sign said: Long-haired, freaky-people need not apply

So, they changed my schedule at work.

There has been a shift in the busy times, and we're busier later, so they had to cover part of the graveyard shift.

I now work (as of today) from 2:30-11:00 pm. That may sound kinda nasty to you, but in fact, I acually used to work 3:00-11:00 back when I was going to school, and I had no problems with it. I'm up late anyhow. Last night is a perfect example. I didn't get to bed until after 1.

About the only thing that is going to suffer is my eq. Getting off at 9:00, I still had a chance to (sometimes) log in for the odd raid. Now, I can almost guarantee that they will be done by the time I get home.

That only leaves me 2 days to raid with my guild. I hope that I can use the new-found non work hours in my day to get stuff done so that I can raid on my days off, but I have very little hope of that. Things just never seem to work out that well.




In other news, my sister is now 2 days overdue. If she hasn't popped by the 20th, they will be inducing her. I know that she's ready to be done with the whole pregnancy thing.

Well, looks like a shower is eminent. Hope the world treats you well.

Auga con pollo,

T.

No comments: