Monday, August 29, 2005

Vignette of my day...

Imagine it, if you will. I'm at work, getting into the swing of my shift, there are 4 operators and one trainee. It's a pretty slow day at work, being Sunday. The atmosphere is casual, relaxed.

Talk ranges over many subjects. The highlight, for me, was listening to them argue over which of the word was worse, cunt or pussy?

No shit.

In that particular company, I've use all my bad words. I've told them the story of twatmop. We've talked about almost everything. So, I put it to you, my woman readers: which is worse, and why?




Sorry about that, prolly an overshare. In other news, I'm worried about New Orleans. Do you realize that there's a chance Katrina will scour that city off the map?

Here's a question: Have you ever seen Swordfish? It's a pretty good movie. John Travolta, Hugh Jackman.

Oh, and Halle Berry full on shows off her cans. No shadowy set, no 'body-double', just straight shows 'em off. I respect that.

Hat's off to ya, Halle.

T.

No comments: