Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Colored lights can hypnotize, sparkle someone else's eyes

The night shift is going to be ok I think.

I worked until 11:00 pm last night, and boy, was it dead. Not just the post 9:00 part (my old leave time), but the entire day. I couldn't believe how slow it was. The beauty of the post 9:00 part is that I'm technically on graveyard at that point, so we get to have the t.v. on. I'll also be able to change out of my 'work clothes' and back to my 'walking clothes' for the last 2 hours. Of course, for the next 10 days or so, I'll be driving to work, so I won't have to worry about 2 sets of clothes, but I'm looking forward to it nonetheless.




Nothing new on the baby front. Sister still has not popped. It's reached the time of year that we are starting to plan our next trip to Dland, and I can hardly wait. Of course, there are always issues such as: Which hotel, and how much are we willing to pay, Rental car vs. flying, tickets, and timing.

I do my best to stay out of the planning. I just throw money at her until she says to stop, then start saving my spending money.




The new schedule is (mostly) official, and it has me off on Friday. I haven't talked to L yet, but we should be able to have our sushi night out then, provided of course that she doesn't have plans for Friday. I do intend to take the new dig and document dinner tho, so stay tuned.

The new coverage is going to present some problems, and it looks like I may be going from 2 days off together to splits. I really don't care, but we'll have to see how the whole thing shakes out.

I think it's time for a little eq, so I'll leave you for now.

Be excellent to each other, and party on, Dudes,

T.

No comments: