Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Choices, it appears, are necessary.....

I can remember thinking (in re my ipod) 'when will I ever have a chance to listen to music for 8 straight hours,' and thinking right back 'never.'

That was, of course, before I got this new job. If you can believe it, my battery actually died today. I mean, I just have to charge it, but I actually listened to it long enough for the battery to run down.

About half the songs I have on it now are handpicked. The other half I used autofill for just before I left for Dland. I can see that I'm going to have to make sure that the songs on there are ones I want to hear, as I'm quite likely to get a chance to hear all of them.

I'm just so stoked that I can jam all day while I work. Today I listed some jewelry, and some other assorted stuff. I also actually had to pack and ship a couple things that sold. The cool part is that I listed the items too.

I feel like a success.

Or something.

Now, if I can just convince them to give me the money when these things sell, I'll be in hog heaven.

Yeah, right. I'll just be happy when I get to buy some stuff at low, low prices. I know for a fact that some of the stuff there is gonna be mine. I'm even contemplating a handgun.

There are several used ones in the store, and I was told that if I want to buy a new one, it's cost plus 10%.

Ok, I think I've typed myself out once again.

Fiesta de las frijoles,

T.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You've been linked!

Thanks for the exchange :)

T.J. said...

And you.....

T.