Tuesday, October 16, 2007

This isn't, strictly speaking, according to protocol.....

But I figure that anybody that reads my blog has read it for today....or tomorrow.... or whatever.

Just a couple things:

1: I've found out recently that my mom is reading my blog. So, mom, welcome to the fun, and I apologize for the swearing....It's how I talk when you're not around.

2: My boss (the owner of the pawn shop) rocks. I took in some of my home made jerky Monday, and he brought me some halibut in return. Like 7-8 lbs of it. I'm talking a whole fucking playmate cooler full.

Needless to say, I'm stunned. I was told that he'd bring me some, and I was hoping for enough to feed all 3 of us.

Yeah, we've got enough for all of us to eat 5 times.

At least.

Ok, so count this as my Wednesday post, and stay of my back.

I'm off to have some....well, halibut for dinner.

Pulpo ranchero,


T.

No comments: