Monday, October 08, 2007

A problem with dayshifts.....

Now, it's nothing major, but it still bugs me.

It has to do with television, you see. There are a few shows that I like, and I try to watch them when I can. I often forget when they're on, tho, so that makes it tougher.

For the last 2 years, I've been working swing shift, and so I had to try and watch them at work. We couldn't even turn the tv on til 9, so that limited the shows I could watch anyhow.

Now, that problem is this: I'm off by 6 every night, and I forget that I get to watch my shows.

Like the Simpsons last night......

Sigh.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...

You crack me up.

Here I am thinking you actually missed them for a legitimate reason.

Pfft. You just forget they are on.

Dork.

Leave yourself a note. My Mac has a program called Stickies. You can leave little 'post-its' all over your desktop. It's totally rockin' my socks off right now. :D

T.J. said...

Yeah, yeah, kiss my Mac.

I still have a better camera.....

Maybe I should come visit you, and we could take some *ahem* not ready for prime time photos.....

T.