Saturday, October 06, 2007

I've seen fire, and I've seen rain....

And snow.

All yesterday, in fact. Yes, it fucking snowed yesterday. Not a lot, and it didn't stick down here, but the mountains have their first dusting.

I can't believe it's here already. I was hoping it would hold off for a while like it did last year.

Oh well.

In other news (i really overuse that phrase) I'm much closer to the Dland post that you have all been awaiting with bated breath.....

Or maybe you haven't, I don't know.

I've picked out the pix that I'm going to use. No mean task when you consider that I had several hundred to wade through. There are disadvantages to digital too, I guess. I seriously doubt I'd have shot 700+ photos if I'd had to buy and process (and scan) film.

Pops made clam chowder last night. It came out good. Not that it ever doesn't, but that was din din last night, and will prolly be lunch today as well.

Maybe dinner too. Depends on how I feel.

Ok, think I'm done now.

Buenos con queso,

T.

ps omfg i was at one of my eq sites and sombody posted this: benny lava go watch it youll pee your pants

2 comments:

Beth said...

*blinks*

that actually gave me a headache, er, rather, increased the one I already had. Go benny lava! Put the papaya there!

:/

Beth said...

I forgot to tell you that it's been hot as fuck for a Missouri October. I mean not exactly record-like, but hot nonetheless.

I need cooler weather people.

Now.