Thursday, October 18, 2007

I don't really have much today.....

Well, I did get my shipment from BMG yesterday.

Yeah, I fell for it again, and joined a 'record company.' Course, they're all CD's now, but who cares.

I bought one selection, and got some freebies. Yesterday I came home to find the goodies.

4 are replacement discs : Jewel-Pieces of You, Alanis Morisette-Jagged Little Pill (bought this one like 3 times), and a pair of Rush's Roll the Bones, and Grace Under Pressure.

The other two were new for me. Risin' Outlaw, and Lovesick, Broke, and Driftin', both from Hank III.

That's Hank Williams Jr, jr, if you don't know.

Or something.

L had me listen to one of his CD's the last time I was up there, and I loved it. I don't think either of the ones I bought is the one I listened to, but I like them both anyhow.

I'll tell you one thing, he can sure sound like his grandpappy when he wants to. He's got his own sound too, but on a couple of the tracks, he sounds just like old Hank.

So, there you have it. The excitement for Thursday morning.

Hope you enjoy your day.

Carne del diablo,

T.

No comments: