Thursday, October 04, 2007

Woo Hoo Hoo....it's Friday.....

In any way that matters anyhow.

Maybe not for any of you, but really, it's all about me anyhow.

I'm at the end of my first full work week, and I have to say, I think I'm going to like this job. I've been told by 2 managers that I'm doing a great job, and that they are glad I'm there.

I don't care who you are, or what you do, praise for a job well done is always welcome.

Some of my stuff has sold, so I've been doing more and more of the packing and shipping end of my job. I'm also getting high praise for my photos. I'm not surprised, because, even if I do say so myself, I'm pretty good with a camera.

Especially when it's easy studio stuff. I've taken my studio strobes into work, and it's really a cakewalk to get good photos with the camera/light setup I have.

Of course, I'm using my new Nikon, so it's just a given that my photos are going to be good.

We get paid on Fridays, which is kind of a pain for me, as I'm off on Friday. That means that at some point tomorrow, I'm going to have to go out to work and get my check.

Sigh.

We're also getting quite a bit of wind today. That may mean we're getting a storm. I heard something on the radio that said something about snow. That's right, Fucking Snow!!.

It's waaaaay to fucking early in the year for that happy horseshit.

I'll let you know what happens.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: