Monday, October 22, 2007

You may notice.....

The new page element over there ----->.

That's a link to the top products over at J-List, and my first attempt to actually make money with this site.

It's a site that sells all kinds of cool and wacky stuff from Japan.

I don't know if I've mentioned it, but I'm facinated with the Japanese culture, and am hoping to travel there sometime in the future.

If you click over there, and actually buy something, I get a small percentage of any sales.

Not enough for a ticket to Japan, of course, but money to be spent on the site, buying some fun and wacky stuff for myself.

So, if you're in a spending mood, pop on over and order somethng.

El poquito grande,

T.

2 comments:

TrueCrimeFanatic said...

How in heck do you ever find me? I LOVE IT! Where are you TJ? I always remember Nuclear Winter and the fact that we could have done well together. I have no doubt in your work and my ethics. We are both awesome, no? LOL Teraisa

T.J. said...

I'm still in Carson....sigh.

How are you doing? I forget what I searched for on the profiles that brought me to you, but it was some intrest that we obviously share.

Heh.

T.