Saturday, October 20, 2007

Search me.....

It never ceases to amaze me what searches bring people to my site....

I mean, I'm kinda wierd and random, both in naming my posts, and in what I say.

I think you all (both) know that.

I just thought I'd share some of the recent ones.....

1. Rainbow Fuckin Randolph.

2. Au Jus

3. Who would have thougt?

And, a new on that was there today when I started this post:

4. What are you, a fucking idiot?

I mean, I expect 'the price of convenience,' or some combination of those words to hit my site.

Hell, even T.J. is a valid way to get here, but blue malayan coral snake?

For Pete's sake, is nothing sacred?

Oh, btw, I ate myself into a fucking coma last night, so you have to wait for the pix. We seem to have forgotten it was seafood nite....hmmmm.....

Yeah, look for pix Sun or Mon.

Outtie.


Carne del diablo,

T.

1 comment:

AndiePandie said...

Ooooo seafood! What did you have? I adore going out for seafood. Aw fuck, I adore making it too, who am I kidding. LOL