Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It's the priciple of the thing.....

I'm watching the Daily Buzz as I blog. Do any of you watch it?

It's like Good Monring, America, only fun. Oh, and I have a major crush on Andrea Jackson.

One of their stories (which is on the front page of the site) is about 2 girls getting booted from a High School football game for paiting their bodies in team colors to show their support.

Unlike the boys at the game, who were topless, the girls had on bikini tops. Nonetheless, they were made to leave the game.

What the fuck is that about?

Would they have had to leave if they just had the tops on?

Or if they had the tops off, like the guys?

I fucking swear, people need to chill the fuck out.

That all I have today.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Well of course you have a crush on her... she's fucking gorgeous! ;)

That does seem a bit unfair, maybe even a bit sexist.

T.J. said...

Yeah...it really horked me off.

T.