Monday, February 18, 2008

The List.....

Everyone has a list, I guess.

Even most couples (married or otherwise) I've known have a List.

You know those 5 people you're allowed to sleep with if the opportunity arises. Well, my situation is a bit different. See, forcing myself into single status for the duration opens a lot of doors.

Mostly, it means that I don't have to limit my list to 5 famous ladies that I'd like to 'spend some time with.'

I call this my 'Any day, any time, as long as necessary and as often as possible' list. The list is certainly incomplete (as there are people i really know on the list and im not putting their names down) and with the exception of the first name on the list, they are in no particular order.

They are as follows:

  1. Angelina Jolie
  2. Milla Jojovich
  3. Salma Hayek
  4. Summer Glau (a very recent addition)
  5. Keira Knightley
  6. Sandra Bullock
  7. Lucy Liu
  8. Liv Tyler
  9. Halle Berry
  10. Geena Davis
  11. Marisa Tomei
  12. Eliza Dushku
  13. Shannyn Sossamon
  14. Rene Russo
  15. Kirsten Dunst



The beauty of this list lies in the fact that not only will I prolly never even meet any of these women, but their beauty and popularity almost guarantees that even if I did, I wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting with them.

Thus, I'm allowed my fantasies without ever having to worry about what I'm going to say to them the morning after.

It's a win-win.

Oh, yeah. Michael left today. Just about an hour ago, to be exact.

It was good to see him, and hopefully his trial stuff is taken care of. If not, we'll be seeing him again in a couple few months. Failing that, we'll have to wait for November, cause he's going to be here for his 21st birthday.

I fully intend to take him out to the Gold Dust, and show him how to play nickel keno.

Guess that's all today.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

5 comments:

AndiePandie said...

Kirsten Dunst? Snaggletooth, really?

We're boring, we don't have lists.

Beth said...

43333333 <-- my kitty says hi.
She's obsessed with the cursor. Hee hee

Anywho, Kirsten Dunst is a cutie.

I'd have to sit down and think about a list. I have a few that I could rattle off, like, Hugh Jackman, Johnny Depp, Dennis Quaid, Harrison Ford and LaDainian Tomlinson, just to name a few. There are many more.

Good list!

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

You should have made this a meme. Okay, my current list is:
1) Mike Rowe
2) Hugh Laurie
3) Olivia Newton-John (circa 1988, if possible)
4) John Cusak
5) Mike Rowe.

Currently, Mike Rowe is tops, so he gets two spots. I'm fickle, this is likely to change within a week...

T.J. said...

Andie: Yeah....she may have some dental issues, but the 'kiss scene' in Spiderman (and some beach accident photos) and her role in Bring It On more than make up for that.....

Kat: I'm not on your list? I'm crushed.....

PSP: A meme? Really? I've never thought any of my posts worthy of such an extreme action.

T.

Kelwhy said...

my hubby has informed me that i am not allowed to have a list. but... on the list that i would have if i were allowed to have a list... there would be... (in no particular order...)

johnny depp
orlando bloom
angelina jolie

and well, that's all that i really have right now...