Sunday, August 31, 2008

Another 'weekend' has come and gone....

And once again, I don't really have much to show for my 2 days off.

I mean I went to Wal-Mart with Pops, and we bought some ink for my printer....

Well, and I played some EQ, and some Civ IV.

The excitement just never stops around here.

Of course, there's one thing looming on the horizon that's got me kinda excited, and I think you all know what that is.

Well, you do if you read here with any regularity. Tho, you'd have to have been here for a year or more to guess.

It's almost vacation time again. A mere 3 weeks or so, and hopefully I'll have some fun stuffs to post about.

As always, I'm looking for guest bloggers for the days I'm gone.

Some of you already have the keys, and are welcome to post (not just while im on vacay but anytime) but I'm making the offer again. If any of y'all regulars wants to put something up while I'm gone (9/16-9/20) leave me a note in the comments, and I'll add you to my contributors list.

Well, I can see from the clock that it's almost time for me to run to the fun....aka go to work, so I'll leave you now.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...

The mice will play while the cat's away...

Muahahahaha!!

*bkg*

Andrea (Off Her Cork) said...

Oh, are you super excited?! I could totally use a vacation myself. LOL