Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Some folks just don't have a clue.....

Ok, I may have mentioned that I get some dumbass emails at work.

They come in all shapes and sizes, but mostly can be broken into 3 categories.

1. How much to ship this to country X. When it clearly states in all our items that we DO NOT ship outside the U.S.

2. What's your/Do you have a 'buy it now' price. This is just dumb, because if you know anything about ebay, you know that if there's a buy it now price, it's right below the starting auction price.

3. This I call the 'Really?' email. It usually has to do with somone offering a pathetic amount for one of our store items, which do have a 'make an offer' option. Most times, I can understand. We've got something listed for 50 bux, so you offer 25. That's not really unreasonable, but we'll usually try and get them a little closer to our asking price.

It really depends on the item, how much we have in it, and wether or not we just want to get rid of it. Every once in a while, however we get offers like this:



My response to that: '$226.00? Really?'

Now, the person may have misread the price, or may have mis-entered their offer, but for crying out fucking loud, $226 for a $2600 ring? What are you, fucking stupid?

Anyway, in case you care, here's a link to the actual item: Ring.

On another note, yesterday was mostly a piece of crap. Little things, stupid things, just generally piss me off things all. Day. LONG. I was so frustrated and frazzled by the end of the day I can't even tell you.

Here's hoping today will be better.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

Beth said...

I'm wishing you a better day!!

Kelwhy said...

well - i'm offering $231 - let me know if i win! ;)

T.J. said...

Kat: Thanks. We can hope.

Kelwhy: Oooo. You might win with that offer.....

T.