Monday, August 18, 2008

The new woman in my life.....

Well, that's prolly overstating the case, but I'll explain so hold on.

Do you remember a bit ago when I talked about roller derby?

Well, it turns out that one of the girls in my new EverQuest guild is actually on a roller derby team.

Here is a link to her team's site. I also have her as a friend on myspace, but I'm not sure if she wants me to 'out' her or not.I have to say, I like the whole 'This is Spinal Tap' theme they have going on over there.

She's supposed to come by here and start reading, but we'll see.

Satcha (her eq char name) if you're reading this, leave me a comment, or email me at kvenya at gmail dot com and I'll send you a gmail invite so you have a login.

Sigh...time to finish getting ready for work.

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

Beth said...

OMG.
Are you cheating on me?
OMG You are totally cheating on me!!

Oh.
Heh.
Sorry.
I kid.

You have to admit that you totally loved that, though.

*humps you fanatically*
Or something...

Via con Mickey

T.J. said...

Me? Cheat on you? Little Miss Which of these (what 7) guys should I get with?

'Sides, we never said we were exclusive.

Grinning and humping you back....

T.

Unknown said...

I've always been "one of the guys", I work with 3500 men, I like bugs, camping and, working on cars. Roller derby is the only thing that really makes me feel "girly".

You two stop humping each other...this is a public place. Freaks!

*muah*