Thursday, August 14, 2008

Oh oh..Sounds like somebody's got a case of the munn dahys

So here we are again.

It's nice that you've come to see me.

Makes me wish I had more to say.

Today is my Friday (even tho its thursday) and hopefully payday. Sometimes the checks are ready on Thursday, but payday is actually on Friday, so we'll see.

I'm supposed to go to a wedding on Saturday. A friend of mine from High School is tying the knot. It should be cool.

That's about all I've got planned for my weekend, unless you count EQ and beer.

Hope you lives are more exciting than mine.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

em said...

I went to a tractor pull at the state fair last night? Is that considered excitement?

I didn't think so.

Beth said...

My, what a sexy fridge you have there.
Heh.

I need some excitement in my life.

So...when is it that you are coming to see me? :p

T.J. said...

Em: As long as you and your Dad had fun, then, yes.

Kat: Thanks...and it'll have to be after Dland, you know that.....

T.