Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I don't really like talking about my flair.....

I know I told y'all about the blood drive, and how I was a good boy and gave them 2 units and all that.

One thing I didn't mention was that T (my manager) also gave everyone (including customers) that donated a free movie...

I won't bore you with the here, gone and back again antics of the movie I wanted, but it popped back up yesterday, and I'm now the proud owner of a copy of Office Space.

I don't know if any of you have see it, but if you haven't, you really should.

In other news, we may have a new visitor soon.

At least we better.

One of my best friends moved to MD recently, and I've been missing her. I understand why she moved, and it was prolly a good thing for her, but I'm still kinda pissed at her.

She called me last night, and we talked for quite a while, and I reminded her about my blog, and told her to get her narrow white ass over here and hang out with me.

So, if you're reading this J (see how i protected your identity there) welcome, and what took you so fucking long?

In other news, this post ie evil.

Evil, you ask, how can a post be evil?

Well, I"m glad you asked. You see, according to my dashboard, this is my 666th post.

So, I guess that's all I have today.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

Kelwhy said...

office space is one of my alltime favs! i love it and really need to own it as well...

lucky dog. ;)

Beth said...

I should prolly watch it since I have never seen it.

T.J. said...

Kelwhy: Ain't it great?

Kat: Uh, yeah!?!

T.