Saturday, June 09, 2007

Paris Hilton is going down.....

And not in the friendly way.

Not that I'd let that skanky, anorexic media whore anywhere near my babymaker.

In case you live in a cave or something, you must know that she's been sent back to the slam (again not the friendly kind).

I suppose both sides of this argument have their merits, but I have to say seeing a celebrity getting treated like a 'common criminal' instead of a papmpered primadonna did my heart good.

I know that life is a shit sandwich, and the more bread you have the less shit you have to take, but I don't think it should buy you out of criminal activity. Regardless of what she did or didn't do, the judge had put in her order that she was not to be allowed 'house arrest' or anything like that, and the sherrif let her go home anyway.

That she was walked out of her house in cuffs, filmed by a sea of press, (legitimate as well as the not so), and broadcast across the world is his fault. Had he followed the judge's order, none of that would have happened.

Well, that's my 2.

Carne del diablo,

T.

No comments: