Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Blindsided by the Baseball of Destiny.....

Yeah, so I totally blew it (thanks for noticing kat) and missed my post for yesterday. It kinda sucks, cause I was thinking all day long about another post to use from my recent walk.

See, I'm one of those guys. I pick stuff up. All kinds of stuff. In fact, I'm working on a post of 'things I found on the ground.'

Anyhow, I was thining about something I found and claimed as my own. I'm calling it the Baseball of Destiny:

The Baseball of Destiny

The events that conspired to keep me from posting are trivial and not worth going into, but I'll tell you this: When I had the 'oh shit I forgot to post' moment, it was already to late to post.

Cause I suck like that.

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Yeah. Shit happens.

I forgive ya.

Oh, and don't mention it.
I got yer back, dude.