Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10.....

No, not really.

That just came to me as I sat down to blog tonight....

Lessee...what's happened since yesterday.

  • I slept


  • I worked


  • I posted a lame blog


I also watched my show, and it was pretty good. I'm not sure where they're going with it, nor am I sure how long they plan to make it....I mean, there is a certain timeline in the whole Terminator mythos after all.

I've got a movie on now, but I can't tell you what it is. You see, it's a surprise for when Michael comes to visit.

For those of you that don't know, that's my son, and he's coming up for his 21th bday. We plan to make an event of it.

So, consider this your official invite:

Come Ye, One and All


To


Carson City


For the celebration on November 20th-21th.


Be There, or Be Square


That being said, I'm totally serial. I know none of you can actually come, but if you find yourself in the Carson City/Reno area, give us a shout.

Ok, that's my lame post to stay within the bounds of NaBloPoMo.

Buenos con queso,

T.

ps i just noticed that totally rhymes..... t.

No comments: